The Kishinevsky Law Firm represents businesses in civil litigation matters in the greater Houston area. If you have questions relating to a business litigation claim, contact us today for a free consultation.
There are a variety of situations where a business may need the help of a civil litigation attorney, including:
- Contract disputes and breaches of contract
- Fraud and/or conspiracy to commit fraud
- Theft of trade secrets, intellectual property, or other business assets
- Tortious Interference with an Existing or Prospective Conflict
To succeed in any business litigation proceeding, the first and most important step is to set a clear and definite goal that the business litigation is intended to accomplish. We can work with you to understand your business, understand the facts of your case, and to help you set a clear, definite, and objectively realistic goal and then work diligently towards achieving it.
Throughout his career, attorney Leo Kishinevsky has successfully represented clients on a number of complex and high-value business litigation matters. These have included:
- A contract dispute involving a drilling ship and several of the largest energy companies in the world
- A multimillion dollar business fraud case involving a real estate company and the purchase and sale of a strip mall
- A case involving fraud, employee theft of trade secrets, tortious inference with a contract, and conspiracy to commit fraud where employers of the client worked with a business competitor to divert a multi-million dollar government contract
Mr. Kishinevsky studied business as an undergraduate at the University of Notre Dame and graduated with a BBA degree in Marketing from the Mendoza College of Business. With this educational background, Mr. Kishinevsky is able to understand the needs and challenges of his business clients and how to effectively deal with them. As a trial attorney who represents personal injury clients, Mr. Kishinevsky is intimately familiar with all aspects of the litigation process. Mr. Kishinevsky approaches each case he takes on with diligence, dedication, attention to detail, and a desire to be a zealous advocate on behalf of his client.
While winning in the courtroom is important, in working with our clients we never lose sight of the fact that litigation should be a means to achieving a resolution of the issue behind the lawsuit in the quickest and most cost-effective way possible. Sometimes this means taking a case the distance all the way through a trial and a verdict, while other times it means successfully negotiating an agreement that resolves the issue. Either way, we will work with each and every client to tailor a solution to their needs and diligently pursue that solution to help them resolve the issue and refocus their time, energy, and resources on what they do best-serving their customers and growing their business.
If you have questions about a business litigation issue in the greater Houston area, contact us today for a free consultation with a Houston business litigation attorney. We will be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation and how we may be able to help.